This SmartStrap P2 respirator features the Moldex AirWave easy breathing wave design. Delivering P2 protection, the larger surface area of the wave design enables more airflow which in turn delivers more comfort, wear and compliance. This disposable P2 respirator also features a Dura-Mesh shell which resists collapsing in heat and humidity.
In addition to the larger surface area, this P2 respirator also features the soft cloth SmartStrap which allows the user to adjust for a custom fit and allows the respirator to hang around the neck when not in use. This in turn breaks the ‘take off and toss’ habit and results in less waste, with fewer respirators discarded unnecessarily and lower consumable costs overall.
P2 applications include: grinding, torch cutting, sanding, metal pouring, sweeping, metal working, bagging, foundries, stone quarrying, agriculture, metal machining, construction sites, cement, ceramics, manufacturing, underground mining, timber/lumber mills, polishing, buffing, lime, poultry, textiles, welding, brazing, soldering.
P2 disposable respirators provide protection against mechanically and thermally generated particles.
Features of this Moldex disposable AirWave Smart Strap P2 respirator include:
- A lightweight and comfortable design – moves easily with your face and stays in place.
- A DuraMesh shell resists collapsing in heat or humidity.
- Respirator facepiece is naturally contoured without pressure points.
- Respirator features pinch-free moulded nose bridge with a soft foam nose cushion.
- Softspun lining for increased comfort.
- Adjustable SmartStrap which enables custom fit and allows the respirator to hang around the neck when not in use.
- All Moldex respirators are 100% PVC free.
- This disposable respirator meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with AS/NZS 1716-2012.
- AirWave SmartStrap P2 disposable respirators are sold in boxes of 10 and are available in two sizes.
- Sizes Small 4601 or Medium/Large 4600
These Moldex AirWave SmartStrap disposable respirators are designed as a single use respirator and therefore have no maintenance or cleaning instructions.
If the product is to be disposed of, it should be disposed of as solid waste. Please see local authority regulations for disposal advice and locations.