This unvented HandyStrap P2 particulate respirator delivers P2 protection and also features a Dura-Mesh shell which resists collapsing in heat and humidity.
This P2 particulate respirator also features an adjustable HandyStrap – made from cloth and including a buckle, this strap enables the user to adjust for a custom fit and allows the respirator to hang around the neck when not in use. This in turn breaks the ‘take off and toss’ habit and results in less waste, with fewer respirators discarded unnecessarily and lower consumable costs overall.
P2 applications include: grinding, torch cutting, sanding, metal pouring, sweeping, metal working, bagging, foundries, stone quarrying, agriculture, metal machining, construction sites, cement, ceramics, manufacturing, underground mining, timber/lumber mills, polishing, buffing, lime, poultry, textiles, welding, brazing, soldering.
P2 disposable particulate respirators provide protection against mechanically and thermally generated particles.
Features of this Moldex disposable P2 HandyStrap respirator include:
- A lightweight and comfortable design – moves easily with your face and stays in place.
- A DuraMesh shell provides bi-directional protection from dirt on the outside and moisture on the inside, resisting collapsing in heat or humidity.
- Respirator facepiece is naturally contoured without pressure points.
- Respirator features pinch-free moulded nose bridge with a soft foam nose cushion.
- Softspun lining for increased comfort.
- Adjustable HandyStrap includes buckle to enable custom fit and allows the respirator to hang around the neck when not in use.
- All Moldex respirators are 100% PVC free.
- This disposable respirator meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with AS/NZS 1716-2012.
- HandyStrap P2 disposable particulate respirators are sold in boxes of 15.
- Sizes Small 2601 or Medium/Large 2600
These Moldex P2 HandyStrap disposable respirators are designed as a single use respirator and therefore have no maintenance or cleaning instructions.Disposal
If the product is to be disposed of, it should be disposed of as solid waste. Please see local authority regulations for disposal advice and locations.